What's new

When you kill yourself, you're probably going to have to do it all alone

Vergil

Agreed.

I had pretty much nothing, and it was either rope or go job hunting for a shit job with literally next to no pay in an awful country that would've been so beautiful had the population been 100 percent White or Eastern.

When I woke up, the hospital made me say I would look for a job and a psychiatrist or they wouldn't release me.

I should've done the silent treatment and stopped eating right then and there. That way, they would have no choice but to release me eventually.

I hate dark-skinned nonwhites. We need to replace every nonwhite dark-skinned nation with Whites and Easterners.

I'm not going to say Asian, since most Asians are dark-skinned and aren't on the same level as Easterners.

(Easterner: Japanese, Korean, ethnic Han Chinese)

I know I will be alone. I have lost seven friends to suicide within the last two-and-a-half-years, all seven where over 60, and all seven hanged themselves. Two had tried twice to hang themselves before finally succeeding. I tried three times in my teens, and twice in my 20s. I tried again this passed April, which all I had to show for my effort was a badly bruised neck that took eight weeks to heal. Next time!

I know I will be alone. I have lost seven friends to suicide within the last two-and-a-half-years, all seven where over 60, and all seven hanged themselves. Two had tried twice to hang themselves before finally succeeding. I tried three times in my teens, and twice in my 20s. I tried again this passed April, which all I had to show for my effort was a badly bruised neck that took eight weeks to heal. Next time!
Carbon monoxide is a more peaceful method.

Vergil

Off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread:

What happened to the orange colors on this site? They look brighter and washed out overall.

It's hurting my eyes. The old darker orange banners looked much better.