What's new

Suicide reason Suicide reasons list

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
My contributions to the world are essentially over. I'm backed into a corner where I have nowhere else I can move. It's like the endgame in chess; doesn't matter if you could theoretically play it out some more moves if it's already mate-in-x.

Someone might argue, "You could still get a chick." I might actually be more likely to get a chick if I went to the hospital.

I don't know how to degrade chicks, and chicks wanna be degraded, so that's a problem for me.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
So like, what is the point of living if I'm not good at turning girls on and stuff; if I can't do all this sexytalk where I degrade them and stuff like they want? Didn't you say it's common sense and can't really be taught? At any rate, we don't really have a lot of resources. Degradation megathread

If you can't get tail, then you're just limited to trying to spread culture, which is kinda cucked in a way. Ideally what you want to do is spread both your genes and your culture.

In a sense, it's pointless to ask, "What the point of living if x" unless you have an alternative. The alternative is to go to the hospital, where you don't really accomplish a lot, aside from talking to a bunch of hot nurses and stuff. It's not like we have assisted suicide.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
Basically everyone's presence and activity on Blackpill was linked to Florelle

Even Bruce, who considered himself above orbiting, didn't start hanging out on Blackpill till the last day of May, right after she showed up.

GameDev and Swordstick both became much more active after she showed up; the bulk of their posts (~95% and ~80%, respectively) were after she showed up.

You were the same way (didn't become active there till she showed up), although you did more than orbit.

It seems like the only difference is that I was more open and obvious about it. But people's contribution histories reveal they were there because of her.

All of these people tried to strike up a convo w/ her and see if there was a possibility of getting w/ her. But they were like, "Oh, but you were the one orbiting." Everyone was orbiting, kinda (except maybe you, since you were still making progress w/ her). They all would've left if the chicks had left, because there would've been nothing to talk about at that point, just like there was nothing to talk about before she showed up.

That was suuuuuuuuuuuuuch an injustice, idk if I can get over it.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
I shouldn't be too scared of spending time in the mental hospital, because I've spent way more time in prison. Even if I did 6 months in there, it would still be only 13% of the amount of time I spent in prison.