What's new

So, Register, what's keeping you around

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
We probably talked about it by PM but I forget, what are you waiting for, before catching the bus?

I'm just trying to get set up properly. I need to go through my list of supplies and bring everything down to the campsite that I'm going to need. Then I need to spend like a day out there and confirm that everything is set up properly to enable me to be comfortable out there. That's pretty much it.

Register

I'm not in any hurry because my life isn't exactly unbearable; I don't have any severe pain or crippling debt, so I'll probably take a few months at least. I was staring at my wardrobe bar thing yesterday, though, and felt a moderately strong pull to just kill myself on it. It's liberating, but I don't want to go out without sorting some stuff out and trying a few new things.

The thing is, though, is that I don't know if those things will stop me from killing myself. I have identified that one needs to be at rock bottom to commit suicide, so is it really wise to elevate my happiness by such a marginal amount, but enough to stop me dying?