What's new

My fight against the ticks

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
What I'm gonna have to do, is get a big tarp and sit on that, and put some goo, or maybe some double-sided carpet tape, all around me, so that if the ticks try to approach, they'll get stuck in it. So basically I'll be the bait.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
What I hate about the woods is, it's the ticks' domain. They have plenty of food there, unlike in the house, where there aren't all these rabbits and deer and stuff. Plus, the woods are a friendly environment to ticks; they have a lot of leaf litter and stuff like that to hang out in.

So, I try to figure out, how to defeat them. It ain't easy, because these creatures home in on you, and then position themselves to ambush you the next time you go by. Basically the only way to defeat them is to turn their domain into your domain, e.g. by creating a lot of barriers they can't cross, but that ain't really easy to do unless you have a lot of resources at your disposal.

Register

If you still have that 500 dollars from a while ago when you said you were going to Last Vegas or something, why don't you buy a flamethrower? Surely the ticks will see it and understand you are the alpha male in the situation, and allow you to expand your territory.