What's new

Man, am I tired of the people I have to rely on as friends

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
I don't really like the social side of life, where you have to depend on people as friends and put up with their shit. The quality seems to have really gone downhill as people's lives have disintegrated, they've realized how hopeless their situation is, etc. It starts to affect their minds, as they need to come up with cope to deal with it and defend that cope from those who would question it.

The transition from a Facebook-based culture to a Discord-based culture has brought a lot of problems, like the fact that most of the people we connect with are anonymous. Before, we saw the fake face they put forth, the propagandized version; now it's all just a mystery.

StaxRip

Why would you be a good friend? Would you send cheese pizza delivery to a friend's house if you knew their real id? If not, then there is no need for real ids.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
Why would you be a good friend? Would you send cheese pizza delivery to a friend's house if you knew their real id? If not, then there is no need for real ids.
Yeah, actually I might help a friend out with something they need, e.g. funds for a project I support.