What's new

Hypocrisy Even suicidal people hate incels

[Discussion] - Do partners (see thread) usually work out?

second post:
The problem I have with it is that you are exposing yourself to incels, criminals and worse. There are always dudes looking to take advantage and get a foothold when a low threshold opportunity presents itself. So many men are opportunists to the last, and may even be lying about their suicidal intentions from the get go. (...) "I don't like to be this dude but it's just the way it is. I get that there's a desire for this, but it completely rubs me the wrong way when I see someone post "looking for a female to ctb with."
Mind you, I do think that if you are looking for a partner while actually wanting your sui to succeed 100% then you should actually not want a foid and even prefer a man because he'll be more serious than a foid in actually wanting to die but it's still ragefuel to see how incels are even deprived of a foid until their last breath and by people who are losers themselves.

Leucosticte

Administrator
Administrator
Seasoned
That is pretty ridiculous. If a girl is suicidal, does she really have anything to lose, anyway? She's probably not gonna actually get raped; and if she does get "raped" it's because she agreed to meet some dude who she probably knew/suspected/hoped was kinda rapey. Why do you think they put these ads up there where they list their sex and age? It's because they want to attract guys to be their bf and give them attention and/or sex and maybe even save them from their situation or at least help them cope.

They know what they're doing. These guys are just being white knights to try to cockblock by warning of the risks. Or, if it's a chick saying that stuff, she's just jealous that no one wants her.